ATLANTA, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PGi, the world's largest dedicated provider of collaboration software and services, today launched the free eBook "Join the Social Sales Revolution: Your Guide to the New Way to Sell." In partnership with sales thought leaders from Central Desktop, LinkedIn, Oracle Cloud, Skyword, Sales for Life and Top Sales World, the eBook helps modern sales professionals rise above the competitive noise by adapting new techniques and tools that power lead generation, prospecting, social selling and ultimately revenue growth.
Link to download the free eBook: http://bit.ly/salesrevolutionebook
"Modern sales success is dependent on sales professionals being adaptive, creating new strategies and methods to effectively cut through the noise using new technologies, social media and creative content," said Scott Tapp, PGi executive vice president of sales and marketing. "We're excited to partner with these amazing social selling leaders and outline tangible ways sales professionals can harness the newest trends to drive quota attainment and growth."
"Join the Social Sales Revolution" features unique perspectives and insights from the world's foremost experts in modern selling methodologies, trends and technologies:
- PRESENT A UNIFIED FRONT: Alex Hisaka, LinkedIn global content marketing manager, discusses how must-use social tools can nurture a sales professional's personal and professional brand and identify the right prospects.
- BREAK OUT OF YOUR LOVE/HATE FOR CRM: Meg Bear, Oracle Cloud vice president—Social Group, writes about the love and hate of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and provides expert advice on how to best leverage this mission-critical, but often misused and misunderstood, tool in the sales arsenal.
- RISE ABOVE THE NOISE: Caitlin Roberson, Skyword vice president, teaches readers how to create social content that breaks through the competitive noise to ultimately position social sellers as thought leaders and trusted advisors for prospective buyers.
- REVOLT AGAINST SILOS: Isaac Garcia, Central Desktop co-founder and general manager, observes how today's most successful sales organizations have abandoned the traditional lone-wolf sales mentality to create a culture of teamwork and collaboration—proven to drive accelerated time-to-close and quota attainment.
- RALLY THE TROOPS: Amar Sheth and Jamie Shanks of Sales for Life talk about trust in the digital era and how successful social selling leaders are just as authentic behind a screen as they are face-to-face with prospects and customers.
- BLAZING THE TRAIL: Jonathan Farrington, CEO of Top Sales World, challenges sales professionals to continue leading the way with new processes, technologies and methodologies that drive productivity and close more deals.
To access the in-depth insights and trends from these sales experts, get the free eBook here: http://bit.ly/salesrevolutionebook
"Join the Sales Revolution" readers also have the opportunity to receive an exclusive demo of PGi's iMeet® collaboration portfolio. iMeet gives users the power to meet via web, video or audio conferencing—however and wherever they want—from a single, easy-to-use desktop, web or mobile application, or any telephone device. PGi's expanding iMeet portfolio of unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) products also includes webcasting and an award-winning smart calendar app. PGi recently announced the integration of iMeet into all popular video room systems and endpoints, extending the utility of an organization's video investments to any desktop or smart mobile device. In the coming months, iMeet will release several new innovations in online team workspaces, project management and sales productivity. To learn how the iMeet portfolio can help your business grow, visit pgi.com/imeet or contact a PGi representative at 866-755-4878.
All trademarks referred to in this release are the property of their respective owners.
About Premiere Global Services, Inc. │ PGi
PGi is the world's largest dedicated provider of collaboration software and services. We created iMeet®, an expanding portfolio of purpose-built applications designed to meet the daily collaboration and communications needs of business professionals, with solutions for web, video and audio conferencing, smart calendar management, webcasting, project management and sales productivity. PGi's award-winning unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) solutions help nearly 50,000 businesses grow faster and operate more efficiently. To learn more, visit us at pgi.com.
Statements made in this press release, other than those concerning historical information, should be considered forward-looking and subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. Such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and are made based on management's current expectations or beliefs as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. A variety of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated in PGi's forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the following factors: competitive pressures, including pricing pressures; technological changes and the development of alternatives to our services; market acceptance of PGi's software-as-a-service, or SaaS solutions, including our iMeet® and GlobalMeet® solutions; our ability to attract, retain and expand the products and services we provide to existing customers; our ability to establish and maintain strategic reseller and distribution relationships; risks associated with global economic or market conditions; price increases from our telecommunications service providers; service interruptions and network downtime, including undetected errors or defects in our software; technological obsolescence and our ability to upgrade our equipment or increase our network capacity; concerns regarding the security and privacy of our customers' confidential information; future write-downs of goodwill or other intangible assets; greater than anticipated tax and regulatory liabilities; restructuring and cost reduction initiatives and the market reaction thereto; our level of indebtedness; risks associated with acquisitions and divestitures; indemnification claims from the sale of our PGiSend business; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights, including possible adverse results of litigation or infringement claims; regulatory or legislative changes, including further government regulations applicable to traditional telecommunications service providers and data privacy; risks associated with international operations and market expansion, including fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates; and other factors described from time to time in our press releases, reports and other filings made with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to the "Risk Factors" section of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014. All forward-looking statements attributable to us or a person acting on our behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by these cautionary statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise these forward looking statements for any reason.