ATLANTA, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- PGi, the world's largest dedicated provider of collaboration software and services, today announced that iMeetLive released version 4.3 which fully transitions its enterprise class webcasting and webinar product to HTML5. The upgrade also includes several mobile and customer experience enhancements that empower users with higher resolution video and greater audience interactions.
"Improving the user experience for our webcast customers is our number one priority," said Nick Balletta, iMeetLive general manager. "iMeetLive was an early adopter of HTML5 for mobile devices, but our latest update brings that same functionality to the desktop. Users want a complete webcast solution and we're thrilled iMeetLive is bringing the next generation of webcasting to our clients."
The upgrade includes a number of improvements and new features that will greatly enhance the 30,000 plus webcasts that iMeetLive powers each year:
- Higher Resolution, Responsive Video: A new larger video player in 480p widescreen video (854x480) is available as an option for all video events. When an event uses 480p video and the HTML5 player, the responsive video player automatically resizes to optimize the available space on each viewer's screen. Events expand even further to 720p resolution (1280x720), when space allows on a viewer's screen.
- New Landing Page Layout: The new layout is more accessible to viewers with disabilities, optimized for mobile devices and easier than ever to brand with customizable accent colors.
- Audience Totals Charts: Primary event metrics are clearly displayed at the top of Event Analytics Usage and Registrant Reports making it easy to get a sense of how many registrants viewed your event and which type of viewing sessions were most popular.
- Mobile Meeting Room View: A new mobile-optimized interactive experience enables audiences to ask questions and participate in surveys while watching a webcast as a group in a conference room or while watching in person in the auditorium.
- Greater Security Controls: including the ability to set the player to be closed by default after event archive is complete and a viewer inactivity timeout which logs out a viewer if they pause for more than two hours.
iMeetLive makes it easy to create professional quality webcasts and webinars for up to 10,000 people. The secure, cloud-based iMeetLive webcasting platform provides marketing and corporate communications teams with fully managed or self-service webinars for lead generation, town halls and other events.
All trademarks referred to in this release are the property of their respective owners.
About Premiere Global Services, Inc. │ PGi
PGi is the world's largest dedicated provider of collaboration software and services. For more than 20 years, our broad portfolio of products has served the end-to-end collaboration needs of enterprises. Accessible anywhere, anytime and on any device, PGi's award-winning collaboration solutions drive productivity and teamwork for approximately 50,000 customers around the world. To learn more, visit us at pgi.com.